Best jewelry boxes
There is no woman on the planet who does not have jewelry. Some of us have a lot, while others only have a few pieces that are worn most of the times. However, my feeling is that most women have an entire collection. After all, not every piece of jewelry goes with everything in your wardrobe, and not all occasions require the same pendant or pair of earrings. Having a place where to keep all of them is necessary, which is why I believe that all women should have a jewelry box.
When you are a child, you keep your very few bracelets in a small bag in a drawer, but as you grow older, the collection becomes vaster and more precious. You go from simple beads to precious metals and stones, which is why you need a proper place where to store your jewelry. A jewelry box will provide precisely that.
The benefits of having a jewelry box
A jewelry box is not designed only to look pretty. Even if that is true, it looks beautiful, it also has a lot of practical benefits. Very few people buy such a product just because of its looks. With that being said, here is why you should have a jewelry box for your collection.
- It can keep you organized – the first and foremost reason why women buy jewelry boxes is that when you have a vast collection, keeping them in an orderly fashion is difficult if you do not have a designated place for your pieces. Chains and bracelets get all tangled, and earrings will get mixed with each other. That is why all jewelry boxes will come with special places for your rings, earrings, and chains. You can keep them in such a way that they will never get mixed or tangled, which is the entire purpose of such a product.
- Losing jewelry is no longer an issue – this is in close relation to the previous benefit. It is somewhat hard to lose something when you are organized, right? If you keep all your pieces in their designated spots, they will never get misplaced. Putting a pair of earrings in a small box inside the jewelry box is not the same as placing them in a drawer, is it? Plus, if you keep your jewelry all over the place (drawer, bathroom cabinet, etc.) some of it is bound to get lost eventually.
- You will never spend too much time looking for your jewelry – one of the best things about a jewelry box is that as long as all your jewelry is in the same place, you will never spend half an hour looking for those earrings that go well with the red dress. That is just an example, but jewelry boxes provide easy access when needed. If you keep all your pieces in the same box, you cannot go looking for them someplace
- It will protect your jewelry – jewelry comes in various designs, and some of them are pretty difficult to clean without professional help. It is true that most pieces get dirt on them just by wearing them, but you leaving them exposed or in a drawer cannot help very much. Dust particles, direct sunlight, and other elements can damage your jewelry, no matter what they are made off. A jewelry box, while it is not able to protect your pieces while wearing them, it can provide protection in storage. They will keep your collection away from any danger. That means you do not have to clean it as often. Plus, they will maintain their ‘new’ shine for longer.
- It can act as a theft deterrent – while not all jewelry boxes come with a locking mechanism, if you own very expensive jewelry, my advice is to go for a locking jewelry box. Of course, thieves can take the whole box if they want to rob you, and a lot of people agree that locking your jewelry in a small box is not very safe, but you would be surprised to learn that many women lock their jewelry boxes just so that their kids could not be able to play with the jewelry. Plus, you do not have to worry when you have people over.
How to choose the best jewelry box
If you decide that you want to buy a jewelry box, you might as well buy the best you can find. That should be easy because you have a vast variety of models to choose from. However, you should still consider a few things before making a purchase. Here is what you should look at:
- Size – not all jewelry boxes are created equal, and some are bigger than others. You should choose one depending on how many pieces of jewelry you own. Of course, you should also consider the fact that you will buy new jewelry in the future, so allow yourself a margin of error. After all, there is no point in buying a new box every single time you buy a new piece for your collection, is there?
- Compartments – many of you may confuse size with the number of compartments, but they are different aspects. A small box can have more chambers than a bigger You usually have access to pictures before purchase, so you should take a look at them. For example, if you own a lot of statement necklaces, for example, you will need a few large compartments to store them. Also, maybe you are the kind of person who owns a lot of earrings, and you need more space for them. The point is that you should look for the compartments that best suit your needs.
- Material – there is a lot of debate on which is the best material for a jewelry box, and each side has its own arguments. Wood jewelry boxes have a lovely look, and depending on the finish, they can look very elegant. However, if you drop it, you may be looking for the pieces inside for days. It can break easily, especially if you drop it on a hard Leather jewelry boxes also have a very nice look, and they are more flexible, which means that dropping them is not such a tragedy. Worst case scenario is that the content gets all mixed up. Even so, synthetic leather will lose its aspects in a little while, the color will fade, and real leather requires maintenance. Perhaps you should weigh in all the pros and cons before making a purchase.
- The interior – no matter what is the material you choose in the end, you should always buy a lined jewelry Lint is your best choice. It is soft and gentle with your jewelry. It is a pity to buy a jewelry box to protect your collection only to have it scratched by the interior, is it not? Also, make sure that there are no nails or other sharp edges inside the box.
What are the best jewelry boxes?
Now that you know what to look for when making a purchase, you should make a decision. Of course, you should never buy a random product because that is how you end up with something you do not like or need. Reading some jewelry boxes reviews online may also help since other people usually express their opinions about their purchases. Until then, take a look at the products I selected.
Kloud City Two-Layer Lint Jewelry Box with Lock
One of the first products that caught my eye was the one from Kloud. I have to admit that this is not the fanciest jewelry box, but I think that in this price range, it is one of the best jewelry boxes you can find. After all, not everyone wants or affords those lavish jewelry boxes that are very expensive. Also, I think this is ideal for teenagers who do not own many pieces of jewelry (yet.)
The jewelry box from Kloud is made of medium density fiberboard, but the entire thing is covered with soft lint. Even the exterior. This will keep all of your jewelry safe from scratches, but it gives the box a nice appearance as well. It comes in various colors so that you can match it with your room décor, and it is more spacious than it looks.
One of the best things about this jewelry box is that it has a two-layer removable design. If you want, the bottom layer can be customized depending on what kind of pieces you have. You can remove some of the compartments to make room for larger pieces. Other than that, it can hold earrings, rings, bracelets, and the lid has hooks for necklaces. Plus, the lid also features a long pouch where you can store other accessories as well. For such a cheap and small jewelry box, this one will prove to be more than useful.
Glenor Co 28 Section Jewelry Box
If you are looking for something more stylish and ‘grown-up,’ then this is the model you want. It is ideal for a gift because it comes in a lovely box, but you can just as easily buy it for yourself. It comes with 28 unique compartments in multiple shapes and sizes, which will make jewelry storage a piece of cake. All of the pieces will be organized and displayed neatly so that you can find them in just a second.
The Glenor jewelry box features an easy and modern closure. It has a snap and magnet mechanism with a lovely buckle that will make opening and closing effortless. Plus, when it closes, it stays as such. The buckle will not snap back unless you want it to. Even if it has a ton of space for your jewelry collection, the box itself is compact. The two-layer design makes sure of that.
Overall, this is a high-quality jewelry box. The outside features high-quality PU leather, and the interior is lined with soft velvet. The seams are almost invisible, and the built-in mirror will help you get a better look on how you put on your earrings. Do not get fooled by the soft design. This jewelry box will last for a very long time. Just make sure to clean the leather from time to time so that it does not fade.
Songmics Jewelry Cabinet
Last but not least, if your jewelry collection exceeds what a box can handle, you may want to go for this elegant jewelry cabinet. It can be mounted on the wall of your closet or a door, and it provides a lot of space so that you can keep your jewelry organized and neatly displayed. You get one large ring cushion, I bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 5 shelves, 32 necklace hooks, 48 stud earring holes, and 90 earring slots. I suppose that is enough for pretty much anybody.
The Songmics cabinet features 6 auto on and off LED lights that will provide more visibility when you are looking for the desired pieces. The lights are powered by 3 AAA batteries, but you need to buy those separately. The cabinet can also be locked so that all your jewelry is safe.
This cabinet also features a real glass mirror that will allow you to see yourself head to toe. The frame is sturdy and the velvet liner is soft. All your pieces will be scratch-free. So, if you have a lot of pieces of jewelry, you may want to look for a cabinet instead of a jewelry box. It is far more accommodating.
At the end of the day, the choice is yours, and no matter what decision you make, I am sure you will be happy with it. However, if I had to make a choice, I would go with the Glenor Co 28 Section Jewelry Box. I think it provides enough space, and the quality is not at all questionable. I think it is one of the best jewelry boxes you can find.
Keeping your jewelry in the same place, in a box specially designed for this purpose, is a necessity. After all, jewelry is not cheap, and you need a place where you can keep it safe and organized. That is why your best chance is a jewelry box. Click here to buy on Amazon
- Top Jewelry Boxes for Women Secrets
- What You Don’t Know About Wall Jewelry Box Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- Magical Answers to Jewelry Organizer Box Exposed
- Musical Jewellery Box Fundamentals Explained
- The End of Mens Jewellery Box
- Purchasing Men ‘s Jewelry Box
- The New Angle On Big Jewelry Box Just Released
- Things You Won’t Like About Glass Jewelry Box and Things You Will
- The Advantages of Hanging Jewelry Box
- The Necklace Jewelry Box Pitfall
- Modern Jewelry Box Explained
- Finding the Best Standing Jewelry Box
- Life After Jewelry Gift Boxes
- Possible Warning Signs on Tall Jewelry Box You Need to Be Aware Of
- What You Don’t Know About Jewelry Chest
- Ballerina Jewelry Box Explained
- A Review of Earring Jewelry Box
- Productive Techniques for Kids Jewelry Box That You Can Use Starting Today
- Watch Jewelry Box Tips & Guide
- Secret Techniques for Where to Buy Jewelry Boxes That Only the Experts Know
- Ruthless Jewelry Cabinet Strategies Exploited
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Jewelry Case
- The Definitive Handbook to Jewelry Boxes for Sale
- Who’s Concerned About Girls Jewelry Box and Why You Should Listen to Them
- The Upside to Jewelry Holder
- The Chronicles of White Jewelry Box
- What to Expect From Stand up Jewelry Box?
- The Most Ignored Fact About Small Jewelry Box Exposed
- Detailed Notes on Mirror Jewelry Box in Step by Step Order
- The Tried and True Method for Mens Jewelry Box in Step by Step Detail
- How to Choose Large Jewelry Box
- What Everybody Dislikes About Jewelry Storage and Why
- What Is So Fascinating About Jewelry Armoire?
- The Argument About Jewelry Organizer
- The War Against Jewelry Box